Friday, August 14, 2009

T.G.I.F.

I love Fridays!! I don't have class for the rest of the week, and I get to see my husband more! Don't get me wrong, I still have a ton of things to do. I need to clean the house (which gets neglected during the week), do some homework, make a yummy dinner (new recipe), and somewhere in the day I'd like to take Isabelle to the pool.

Isabelle loves the water! She loves the pool, and she loves, loves, loves bath time. I still use the baby bath, but I want to get her a seat for the bath tub. She's almost sitting up like a big girl, so I think in the next few weeks she will be ready! We took her to the beach the other day... Didn't take her in California dirty water, but she loved the waves! I knew that going to the beach with a baby was going to be a little bit harder than just the two of us. Oh boy was I right! We had to take so much extra stuff... next time we have to take at least two extra people with us! I carried Isabelle, the diaper bag, and a blanket. Ryan carried two chair, the umbrella, and the ice chest. Poor guy! We both got a workout for sure! It was totally worth it though! So... anyone want to go to the beach? lol

Tonight I'm going to make Chicken Boudine by Paula Deen. I'm excited!! It sounds super yummy, and seems easy to make! I LOVE food!! I really want to make cheezy corn bread, but I don't think it will pair well with the Chichen Boudine. I'll have to save the corn bread for another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment