Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday August 13th 2009

Good Morning everyone! Last night felt like a never ending night. Isabelle went to sleep around 6:30pm. WOW right! Well she was awake at 8pm and then again at 11:30pm. She finally went back down around 1am. Needless to say, I'm so tired! It didn't help that our baby monitor was malfunctioning! It was kind of scary. I watched Ghost Hunters last night, so I kept thinking that a ghost was messing with the monitor lol. Funny now but scary last night! Then I had a bad dream about ghosts. There were two of them in our house. One was a teenage girl by our stairs, and the other was a man. The mind works in mysterious ways! I don't usually get scared of ghosts from the show I watch, but maybe all of that is changing... I don't like the white noise of the baby monitor! It will be nice when we don't have to use it anymore. How long do people usually use baby monitors by the way? Until they are out of the house lol =-)

I have class tonight and I'm so not looking forward to it! I really thought I was going to love Philosophy. This class isn't really Philosophy though, it's focus is on critical reasoning. I love to think things through and analyze stuff in my life, but I never realized how crazy some people can be. We seriously spend two hours of class on people arguing about stupid sentences. For example... Puff is black. All cats are black. So, Puff is a cat. I mean come on people! What is there to argue about! One more week. That's my motivation!

Next semester (which starts August 24th) will be more interesting. I'm taking Chemistry again, and a Math class on theories for teaching Elementary School. Once the Chemistry is complete, I can apply for the Nursing program!!

Do you guys watch the Noggin channel? Most of the shows are really cute, but Yo Gabba Gabba is a little strange!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Gabba lil strange..thats putting it niceley! It's cute but crazy..McKenna like it though!
    As far as the monitors I have asked my self the same question! So I am following you! You can follow us! And hopefully I will feel inspired to update soon!

    ReplyDelete