Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday August 12th 2009

I should be doing homework right now for my summer classes. I feel like this summer has flown by without me. I live in Sunny California, yet I've only gone to the beach once =-( I was taking a 5 week Chemistry class. What was I thinking? Way too much information in such a short period of time! I'm going to retake it in the Fall semester. Now I'm taking a Health class and a Philosophy class. The Health class is super easy, but time consuming! The Philosophy class is lame. It's not Philo 101... it's a critical reasoning class. It focuses on breaking down sentences and arguments. Next week is my last week, thank GOD.

My sweet baby girl is sleeping at the moment. I have to decide what to do first... Do I eat something, throw in a load of laundry, homework, or maybe take a little cat nap? Ok, I'm going to eat some left-overs from last nights dinner, and then I'm going to get started on my homework. When does the shower fit in here? Maybe during the next nap session. I need to go to the grocery store also.

So today is my husbands birthday!! He's 28 today. Yes ladies, I am older than him. Not by much however... 10 months I think =-) Well I'm going to make lasagna for dinner. He found the recipe on FoodNetwork.com. It's from the Neely's collection. We love the Food Network, and we love cooking together. Sometimes we print out recipes, and sometimes we create our own. I haven't explored baking yet. I mean I've made carrot cake a few times from scratch (my moms recipe and super yummy), and cookies here and there, but never really experimented. I'd like to explore the world of chocolate and all the things it can be used for.

I'll have to come back to this blog in a little while. Only about an hour left that my daughter will be sleeping =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment