Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chocolate Shortbread Cookies

Yesterday I made Chocolate Shortbread Cookies. I got the recipe from the food network's Chef Alex Guarnaschelli. I watched her video before making them. It looked super easy and had very few ingredients. In the video she puts the dough on a sheet pan, so that's what I used. The funny thing was, my sheet pan was twice the size of hers (it must have been!). They came out tasty, but a little to thin, and a bit burnt on the edges. I'm going to try again today! I'm going to use the right size baking dish this time, and actually, I'm going to add a little more chocolate. Like I have said before, baking makes me a little nervous. I will only master it if I keep baking and trying new recipes. I'll follow up and let you all know how my next batch turns out =-)

P.S. I'm also going to bake Scones from Ina... and my moms world famous recipe for Banana Bread!! Mmmm

Hopefully this will get me into the holiday spirit! So far, it doesn't really feel like Christmas, and it is in Two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment