Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas shopping and MONEY!!!

YAY!! Christmas is almost here (6 days to be exact)... I have finished my shopping for Isabelle. I went to Babies R' Us today for something like the fifth time. I was kind of torn on what to get her. She is only 10 months old and is just starting to get interested in toys. She has more fun exploring everything in the room. Any suggestions on gifts? We got her a few toys and some clothes. I figured we would wait until her 1st Birthday to get her something really great... it's only two months away. AAaaahhhh!!! I can't believe my baby girl is going to be a year old already!

We decided in my family this year, not to buy the adults presents. There are three new babies to buy for (on my moms side of the family) and we are all a little short on change. I feel bad because you want to give gifts and make others happy!! I guess right now, whats more important is the little one's. My sister had a baby boy in October. His name is Braydon and Oh soooo cute! Also, my cousin Nick & his fiance Amanda had a little boy this last July. Besides the Christmas gifts, I swear, everyone I know seems to have a birthday in December of right at the beginning. Birthdays can't be skipped.

So on top of all the shopping, me and Ryan registered for the next semester this month! I wont mention what we have to pay, and it's way less than if we were going to private schools, but it's still a rip! I'm taking History and an EMT class. I don't even know how much my books are going to cost! One semester, I took Anatomy & Physiology (a combined class) and Microbiology. Talk about a rip... My books alone cost me $600!!! And when you go to sell them back, they only give you half back.

Ok, I'm done venting. I love the holidays!! I really do! I just hate money! Why can't we all win the LOTTERY? ha lol

No comments:

Post a Comment