Monday, January 3, 2011

The Bachelor Season Premier 01/03/11

I can't believe Brad a second chance at love, I mean, on national TV. I believe everything happens for a reason, but does he deserve a whole new season of the show. There are so many bachelors out in the world... why BRAD? He obviously has a lot of internal issues. Gladly he found a great therapists and has been working on himself for the last three years. I find it funny that in the first five minutes of the show, he is shirtless and then shown with his brothers kids. The producers are doing their job. They are providing sex appeal, and a tender heart lol... He says he has done a lot of soul searching and is ready for love. He wants to prove to America that he is a different man. Only time will tell.

Now it's time to meet the ladies. So far (I'm watching it as I blog), the women seem very interesting. One of them literally has her fangs out (Madison) ha ha lol. I like the girl that lost her father (Ashley S.), but it's only been two years. I don't know if thats long enough time to heal. It's not my life so it isn't fair for me to make judgments... I lost my dad in 1999 and i'm still dealing with the pain. Just saying. I also like the girl who "lost the love of her life," and has a daughter from him (Emily). I couldn't imaging going through what she went through! She seems like a very genuine person. Individuals whom have lost someone very close to them, seem to love on a deeper level or sometimes, not love at all. Then there is Alli, she tells him, "I Know America hates you, but I'm willing to give you a second chance." Chantal, who is the first to greet Brad, slaps him in the face, and proceeds to tell him that it's a slap for all the women. This should be an interesting season thats for sure. Many more blogs to come =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment