Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ghosts

It's 2:30AM and I'm watching Ghost Hunters International. I'm awake feeding Jacob of course. Thank Goodness for the DVR! These days, I can't manage to stay awake much past the kids going to sleep, so I end up missing a lot of primetime television.. Jacob was on a roll, sleeping through the night; however, the last couple of weeks, he's been waking up between 2 and 3AM for a bottle. It's given me time to catch up on all of my shows, so I guess it's not a bad thing. Or should I say, I'm entertained, and don't mind being up at this hour.

So now I ask, Do you have any interest in Ghosts? Have you seen a ghost? How did it make you feel? Was anyone else with you to experience the same event? I have been intrigued by the Ghost phenomenon for many years! I think I was around 12 when I had my first experience. We lived in Las Vegas at the time. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. My room was at the end of the hallway, and straight in front of me was my brothers room, with the bathroom between us. My brother slept with the door open, so it was only natural for me to look in his room as I headed down the hall. This particular night, much to my surprise, there were two Rottwieler's at the foot of his bet. They seemed to be playing tug of war with something, but I couldn't tell what it was. I remember thinking it was a pair of socks rolled up. As I got closer, they saw me and stopped what they were doing. A strong growl came from within them as they started at me with their red glowing eyes. I got into the bathroom, which seemed to take forever, and splashed water on my face. I did this because I had seen it done in movies, and I thought it would either wake me up from this scary nightmare, or wash away this hallucination. Was I dreaming? I know what I saw. I didn't not feel crazy, but ghost dogs?? Never heard of seeing ghost dogs before. After I finished my business in the bathroom, I headed back for my bedroom. I was scared now to look in my brother's room. I had to see if they were still there! I had to know if I imagined it! I began to look in the direction of his doorway, and the growl started again! They were still there! How was this possible? In effort to keep them where they were, I tried to walk calmly back to my room. Would they come after me??? I closed my door, and hid under my covers! Hiding under my covers was something else I had seen in movies lol... My covers would protect me =-) I told my family the next day what I had seen. I think they thought I was crazy and tried to convince me it was just a dream. If only someone else could have seen what I saw! Oh well. I know it was real and thats all that matters to me! This is only the beginning of my experiences. What have you seen, heard, or felt?

No comments:

Post a Comment