Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hawaiian inspired Pork Chops

Per Ms. Lilly's request  sorry for the delay...

4 thick cut pork chops (about 1 1/2 inches thick)- I bought mine from Jons Market in Simi which were $3.99 lb 
1 cup white wine of your choice (choose something you would drink)
1 cup soy sauce (we used the Kikkoman Gluten Free Soy Sauce)
1 small can of Dole Crushed Pineapple
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tablespoons minced garlic (we buy the Kirkland minced garlic from Costco)

Marinade for at least 4 hours

Grill approximately 10 minutes per side or until each chop reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees... Making sure to char each side. 
Sorry this plated photo doesn't look professional and great... I was to excited to eat because they smelled sooooo good! I served them with a side of rice. My original plan was to pair them with artichokes; however, I failed to remember to cook them :-/ I will be enjoying the artichokes today!! Stay tuned... 

This recipe is so easy and super delicious!!! I hope you Enjoy and please comment below how yours turns out 

No comments:

Post a Comment